Followers

Sunday 1 December 2019

Advent - Day 1 - let the games begin.....🎅🏻

Oh the excitement - I nearly got up mega early to open this bad boy 😂- not!

Day 1 - challenge
Park and walk - so park car a bit further away and walk - step target today 10,000.

Mmmmm right I rarely meet my step target of 7,000 steps AND it’s Sunday - my day off - the day we have a huge roast dinner and I roll from the dining room table to the lounge and binge on The Crown. 🤔

So this may not seem like much of a challenge to some of you. For me, currently, this is a challenge!

I’m off to Pembroke Castle Christmas market today so I may have to walk around it several times 😂. I’ve also got a bit of a sweat on because my Garmin is charging so I’m thinking about those wasted steps 🙈🤣🏃‍♀️.

Who ate all the pies - I did - mince pies - now I’ve got to get a grip 💪🏻.

Anybody else joining me today - 10,000 steps - come on - it’s Christmas! 🎄🎅🏻☃️



No comments:

Post a Comment