Followers

Saturday 3 August 2019

Reclaim your youth - be brave!

I am going in come what may
Heading straight into that sea spray.
My belly rounded and thighs wobbling
Feet look like they belong to a goblin!

But do you know what I do not care.
So what if my body is like a conference pear?
It has served me well - I can't complain
So I am sorry if it causes you eye strain!

It is not about how you look
Those super models in those books.
Not real women like you and me
So come on ladies - hear my plea.

Just get out there - go and do it
Don't ever feel like some misfit.
It is your body - it serves a function
All it takes is a bit of gumption.

Take the plunge and set yourself free
Run girl run right into the sea.
Let the waves wash right over you
Despite the fact you are turning blue!

Now don't you feel oh so good
Reclaiming your lost girlhood.
See never think you are some has been
Now go and pour a great big gin!

No comments:

Post a Comment