Followers

Saturday 28 September 2019

Strong lady πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»‍♀️πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ’ͺ🏻

Strong legs
Strong head
Strong body
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Mmmmmm - well this was my mantra this morning. Shhhh we must not tell my brain that the above may not be true 🀫. I’m trying to convince myself of the above and not let my brain communicate with my body as it goes like this .....
My hip is hurting
What’s that pain in my calf
I think I need a wee
C-a-n’t  b-r-e-a-t-h-e
Pain in my toe
Thirsty thirsty thirsty
Ohhh my hip is definitely hurting (it’s not!)
I definitely need a wee
Break out the jelly babies Chicks
I couldn’t possibly run another step .....

Mmmmmm move over brain - stop it just stop it.

Last long run today pre Cardiff Half next Sunday - 10k - trouble is I’m not quite sure I can double that distance..... time will tell I guess.

Strong legs, strong head and strong body..... yes yes yes - well almost πŸ˜‚πŸ€₯.

#CardiffHalf2019 #MIND #WhyWeRun #RunningForIola #RunForFun #RunWalkRun
πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ…πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ˜€






What’s a girl supposed to do when she’s eaten her emergency Bounty - asking for a friend πŸ˜‚



No comments:

Post a Comment