Followers

Friday 5 April 2019

Writers Block - let’s break down the wall

I’m afraid I’ve hit writers block
Because I’ve been working round the clock!

First it was the dreaded year end
Enough to drive you round the bend!

Then there is the weekly bins
That’s punishment for all my sins πŸ˜‚

The pile of washing grows ever higher
I’m thinking of just having a big fire 🀷🏻‍♀️

Those blessed floors still need mopping
And the mop is really quite sopping 😩

The floors are really quite lethal
Shiny wet and quite quite slippy.

It’s probably down to the gin and wine
Making me lose my creative mind πŸ€”

I’m sure I just need a rest
Then I may be back to my best.

I probably need to get out and do some running
And not dragging smelly bins coz the lorry is coming.

I guess sometimes life is dull
It’s impossible for it always to be full.

Of course the silly season is looming
Spring is about and definitely blooming.

This really means only one thing for me
I’ve the Cardiff half to run come what may.

So maybe once I’m running around
And I feel my feet pounding the ground

My poor tired brain will re-engage
And I will find some humour come what may.

I am taking bets on two important tasks
Me run a marathon or the Brexit farce πŸ™ˆπŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️

So bear with me during the dry dull times
As one day the inspiration bells will chime!

No comments:

Post a Comment