Followers

Monday 4 March 2019

Round and round the money tree 🌲😂🏃‍♀️

What can I say
Sometimes things just don’t go your way.

You wake up and in your head plan your day
Determined it is all happening come what may.
The day which then unfolds hour by hour
Each moment like petals falling from a flower.

At 7am you are absolutely sure
You will be definitely be heading out the door
By 6pm it’s becoming oh so clear
You won’t be home to don your running gear.

And so alas it was not meant to be
The day really did just escape from me.
I really really did intend
To join the runners just round the bend.
But by the time I crawled home tired and hungry
The running club gals were done and dusted.
(And guys 🏃🏻‍♂️)

So just another mental run for me!
Round and round the money tree.
The money tree that is just not growing
Despite the hours of work .....and hoeing. 😂

Maybe tomorrow will be my day
I may just run come what may ......

Or not 😔

I will of course keep you posted and needless to say I’ve consoled myself with chocolate 🍫🙈


No comments:

Post a Comment