Followers

Monday 24 February 2020

Very expensive hair washing technique 😂🏊🏻‍♀️

So I’ve sat and lazed the weeks away
But that all changed just today.
I finally made it to the pool
Now I’m feeling rather cool. 😎

I spent the winter hibernating
But today’s has been quite invigorating.
You see my poor hair was in need
It desperately needed a good clean.

So there was only one thing to do
Go for a swim - it was well overdue.
I’d not used the gym since I don’t when
So it was time to restart the swimming again.

Besides my hair really was lank
And I didn’t want to smell like a septic tank.
So I packed my gym bag and off I went
No better way for an evening to be spent.

After four lengths I was gasping for breath
This could turn out to be the dance of death 🙈
I took stock of my current position
I didn’t need to be a woman on a mission.

The hard bit was done I was in the pool
And after a full day at work in the school. 👍🏻
So I decided to just take my time
Turn this into a bit of downtime.

So I went up and down at a leisurely pace
After all who on earth said it was ever a race.
We all know the reason you came for a swim 🏊🏻‍♀️
Because your hair is looking dirty and grim. 🙈

So I’ve broken my duck - stepped back into fitness
And you will all have to be my witness.
That I will keep it going and not give in
My commitment is truly hanging by a pin!

The other reason to keep going
More so than keeping my hair glowing
I need to get value for money
And this is the part that’s really not funny.

That hair washing exercise seemed just fine
But I’ve only been swimming three or four times
That means that washing my greasy dirty hair
Has cost me a ton so far this gym year 🤣🙈🤣.

#GymMembership #NotUsed #Ouch #Swim
#Gym #Sauna #Expensive #VFM 😜







No comments:

Post a Comment