Followers

Monday 15 July 2019

The Lion King played by Benji Boo

My dog climbs trees don't you know
I think he does it just for show.
Maybe he thinks he is a monkey
Or perhaps he was feeling a little spunky.

Maybe he thought he was in the Lion King
I swear I thought he was about to sing.
The Circle of Life or Hakuna Matata
Why it could have been quite a sonata!

Oh please don't fall from that tree
or find a nest full of bumble bees!
He really does not seem to care
As for me - I'm now turning to prayer!

He seems to want to go up higher
Next he will be wanting a high wire.
Oh good - relief - he's coming back down
Thank goodness all four paws back on the ground.

I swear though when got back down
He grinned and turned back around.
I swear I heard him begin to sing
"Oh I just can't wait to be King!"


No comments:

Post a Comment