Followers

Saturday 4 January 2020

REDJanuary 2020 - oh to have a scooter

So day 4 and it’s not getting any easier - my head is like it is full of cotton wool and I will be honest if it wasn’t for RED January I wouldn’t be dragging myself outside. I’m not one to be easily defeated so it was wrap up and head out for a walk with the dogs and Isabelle.

We were a bit quicker than yesterday with Zaccy boy - we did have 2 stops though. The first for Iz to run back for my phone and the second for Iz to go into the graveyard (I have no idea why?), maybe my conversation was that boring 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Two dogs and we already know that Benji Boo likes to pull - well today I think he extended my arm by about another foot as he decided to try and keep up with Isabelle who had the advantage of a scooter. Ohhh my poor arm! I don’t mind telling you I wish I had a scooter - I reckon if I had a scooter with Benji I’d break the 4 minute mile 🤣.

Running seems like so far away at the moment but early days - walking leads to running eventually - surely??? 🙈😷🤧😞

#REDJanuary2020 #Day4 #Plodding #GettingActive #MIND #MentalHealth



No comments:

Post a Comment