Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2020

REDJanuary2020 - step into Christmas

Day 7 - day 7 - day 7 - RED January you are breaking me. I don’t know what’s going on, I have zero motivation and zero energy. Can I still blame the Christmas cold .....🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️.

However I’m determined to do something no matter how small it is. So having sat (and eaten half a box of maltesers 🙈shhhh), I finally got off my sofa and back onto the stepper. Ahhh the stepper - how I hate the boring stepper but it was that or nothing. I need to dig deep and find my mojo - I’m digging honestly but it must be with a teaspoon as it’s a slow job 🤣.

The other problem I have with the stepper is every time I get on it all I hear in my head is the song “Step into Christmas, step into Christmas”. Nooooo I would have to go backwards to step in Christmas because Christmas 2019 is closer than Christmas 2020 - I can’t keep stepping all year just to step into Christmas 2020!

Day 7 - done - oh my goodness - wish me luck for the rest of the month please!

#REDJanuary2020 #Day7 #GetActive #NobodySaidItWasEasy 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment