Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2020

REDJanuary2020 - like my school reports - could do better ......🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh boy oh boy it’s now day 8
And RED January I’m beginning to hate.

I pledged to get active every day
Do something daily come what may.

It’s been a real struggle to know what to do
I can’t seem to find my running shoes 🙈.

I’ve tried to do something albeit it small
I’m not really getting the fitness call.

It’s ironic really that once I cried
When told running was to put aside.

And now I can’t even step out that door
Get these lazy feet off the floor.

I’m not beaten yet so I will carry on
And I will try and lay off the sticky buns!

January is not even half way through
I’m putting my motivation in to brew.

So tonight it may have to the stupid stepper
But honestly I’m really going to try and do better.

So stick with me one and all
This determined lady will not fall!



P.S. Please note I don’t anticipate looking like this by the end of the month 🤣😂😜

No comments:

Post a Comment