Followers

Sunday 5 January 2020

REDJanuary - my Christmas belly is ready .....

Day 5, day 5 - oh what a terrible struggle. Energy levels zero - enthusiasm zero - determination 💯.  Never ever give up on the day - even at 9pm at night you can do something.  I mean I could not possibly fail on day 5 - I would not allow it. So I dragged out the faithful stepper - thank goodness for that bad boy - he’s a great fall back buddy.

Twenty minutes on the stepper whilst catching the end of the masked singer and thinking to myself, I don’t think I missed anything there - not that Dancing On Ice is much better 😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️.

Anyway - day 5 done ✅ - it may have only been 20 minutes stepping but that’s more active that the following:-
Sit on sofa
Reach for phone
Scroll, scroll, scroll
Like, sad, laugh, wow
Watch remotely funny video of random dogs/people/cats
Reach forward
Further
A little further
Yes you have reached the Roses tin!

So here’s a picture of me and my stepper but not only that - my Christmas belly, snug as a big under my jumper 😂. Actually let’s get real I’ve been baking that belly for most of 2019 and I’m not convinced it’s going anywhere in 2020 either 🤣. It’s a good balance to my well padded bottom 🙊.

Happy and healthy that’s the most important thing - oh and dragging bottom off couch for 20 minutes 👍🏻.

#REDJanuary2020 #Day5 #MIND #GettingActive #KeepGoing


No comments:

Post a Comment