Followers

Thursday 2 January 2020

#REDJanuary2020 Step into 2020

So I spent today in the car - you can’t do much walking or running in a car. I had to collect my mum from Cardiff - lovely drive through wind and rain - was lovely in Cardiff but we drove back through weather more miserable than poor old Eeyore.

Anyway it was wet, dark, damp and unappealing by the time I got home and I am very much deploying sensible Joe for 2020.  So I decided it would not be a good idea to trek around the village in the wet with a cold. So I blew the dust off my faithful stepper.

Twenty minutes of stepping done ✅. REDJanuary2020 #day2 #SensibleGoals #GetActive

My head still hurts - sinuses blocked, head pounding - dosing up but doing what I can to do a little bit of exercise 👍🏻😷🤧😴. I won’t be beaten 💪🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment