Followers

Friday 10 January 2020

REDJanuary2020 - down and maybe out...😢

Oh my goodness - so I recall reading something somewhere about if your are poorly from the neck down carry on running - neck upwards don’t. So after my foolish jaunt last night (which in my Rocky head was kill or cure) I have felt decidedly worse today. Spent the whole night coughing and not much better during today - feel awful. Also completely and utterly fed up with not feeling 💯- I mean doesn’t my body know I’m a busy lady I have things to do, places to be .....

I left work early - don’t faint finished at 4pm, how I lasted that long I don’t really know. Home and pyjamas straight on ready to curl up on the sofa and wallow in self pity. I actually think that today I may actually be beaten - I’m weighing up whether I’m doing myself more harm than good trying to be active. I’m so gutted, this is not the RED January I wanted.

I am not over and out yet - the night is young - but I’m re-evaluating my options - my thoughts are that life is all about feeding mind, body and soul - so tonight may encompass some reading (something I never do these days) or meditation (something I’ve never tried). So I will try and do something nourishing but I’m definitely giving my body a chance to recover.

One sad red lady here - onwards and upwards though, it’s the weekend so I can just chill and get well.

#REDJanuary2020 #Day10 #Despair #StayStrong #ItsOk

No comments:

Post a Comment