Followers

Monday 11 February 2019

Cinderella- fake or hard core bird?

Saturday rocks.... or not .....

Well today I’ve felt a bit like Cinderella - clean clean clean clean - the only difference being is that I had my slippers on and these bad boys never tranformed into golden slippers -  and I’m still waiting for my fairy godmother (clearly a sat nav malfunction there πŸ™ˆπŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️).

I mean who decided we should live in clean houses 🀷🏻‍♀️. For goodness sake it’s beyond. Washing machine going flat out - dusting, polishing, hoovering, defrosting the freezer, making beds for munchkins (who are due very soon ❤️) I even ditched the mop and got on my hands and knees people - on my knees - scrubbing away. And then........... people just walk on the floor anyway proving my point that it is pointless wiping the flipping things! πŸ€”

I put all the clean washing away off the dining room table and here is Joe Hicks’ top cleaning tip - if you cover the dining room table with clean washing you don’t need to dust it. πŸ‘πŸ»Thank you - no charge for that tip - I am here cleaning this bungalow until at least April 😱folks and happy to give my top tips 😜πŸ€ͺ. (Waiting did poorly hubby to recover from his operation - there will be a massive handover of the mop and vacuum cleaner - I do not want or need these items in my life πŸ˜‚)

Another brilliant idea I have had - I’m officially disbanding the area formally known as the “bathroom”, “toilet”, “loo” - whatever you call it.  I think we should all just pee in the garden - like the dogs (poop n scoop πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ€£ - sorry) - then when it’s raining just strip off and get your body buff out with your shower gel - soaking up nature.  What about those long hot summers I hear you say ...... I’m just going to jump in the mill pond - I mean people pay good money for fish to eat their dead skin - come on folks - you know it makes sense. This cleaning lark is just pants - so that would be one less room to sort. I could transform it into a gin bar. Now that’s a far better use for it surely!

Finally I don’t wish to burst any fairytale bubbles - but I don’t think old “Cinders” could have had it too bad - if she would have been cleaning and scrubbing all day as she claimed and then at the drop of a hat (or a pumpkin and some mice) put on her golden slippers and boogied away until midnight she clearly hadn’t been putting her back into her cleaning duties πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ’ƒ. #tired #onthewine #glassofred #ortwo 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 #justforfun 😜😘

No comments:

Post a Comment