Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Macdonalds run

I had an interesting encounter at the toll booth on the bridge on my way home. So I’m in the car radio blasting out - I’m singing along. Normally when I approach the tolls I turn the radio down - “do the deal” that magic ticket seems to open the barrier every time (anyone would think I’d paid hard cash for it) and I’m in my way.

Well tonight I must have been in full flow as I put my window down, grasping my “magic ticket” and singing along - only it was a song which predominantly was ohhhh ohhh ohhh - so I turn full face to lovely toll booth man ohhhhhing realising that all he ses is my face turning and looking like I’m giving him a big pouting look - except to be honest if you saw my face trying to pout looks more like I’m passing  wind not passing off sexy vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜—πŸ₯΄.  I hold my ground and continue my ooooohhhing and in my desperation to get on my way nearly drive into the barrier - thank goodness for the little beepers in the car telling me there is an obstruction -  I mean I would never have seen that great big barrier otherwise #notsafe πŸ™ˆ.

Now the root cause of my distraction was probably this. This was my head all the way from work. Hop in to the car - mmmm running club tonight - shall I go? Mmmmm shall I? Shall I? Quickly turning to mmmm run or Macdonalds, run or Macdonalds, run or Macdonalds, Macdonalds, Macdonalds 🀷🏻‍♀️πŸ€”..... no run yes run - mmmmm but what are we going to have for tea - I hate cooking - Macdonalds - run and so on. As soon as I crossed that bridge and rolled down the hill seeing that big gleaming M ahead of me the decision was made - Macdonalds it was then. I don’t even really like Macdonalds but clearly my hatred for cooking is stronger than just eating anything hot and quick, whatever it is πŸ”πŸŸ....

Oh dear - mind aren’t heated seats wonderful - I popped the seat heater on to keep my takeaway warm πŸ˜‚ well it was a toss up - I mean I didn’t want to blast the heating up because I had those fresh cream cakes in the footwell to protect πŸ™„πŸ€­πŸ€” - yeah ok epic fail on the fitness and diet front today πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.

So I will commit here and now to a one mile minimum run tomorrow night - well I will try ......πŸ€£πŸƒ‍♀️     Watch this space folks.........

No comments:

Post a Comment